Mutton (with/without bone) - 1lb
Onion - 1big
1. Take a heavy bottom vessel ,Add water(mutton should immerse),salt ,turmeric,mint leaves(optinal) and mutton.Let it boil for 30min.
2. After 30mins of boiling the meat will get tender.Marinate the mutton.
Grind together 1/2 tspn peppercorns,1tspn corriander seeds,3cloves,1"cinnamon stick,Red chilli powder,turmeric,3big garlic pods,2"ginger piece and little amount of water.Make it as a fine paste.
Add this grinded paste to the boiled mutton and mix nicely.marinate this for 30-45 mins.
1.Take a wide mouth pan,heat 2 tbsp oil,fry the chopped onion with salt and turmeric till they turn golden brown.
2. Now add marinated mutton.Mix nicely and put lid. if u are using boned add very little amount of water(if you feel it is required) adjust salt,spice etc and keep stirring periodically.
3. Add chopped coriander leaves and curry leaves . Fry for 2 mins and switch off stove.
Your spicy mutton fry is ready to serve...
- This would be time taken but its worthy of making it...
- From the remaining water from the mutton boiling you can do soup out of it.which is healthy.
Thanq for watching my blog,any comments or feedback is appreciated.This is an entry for the event "Iftar Nights"conducting by Mehjabeen Arif