Soy is a high protein food.The product we get in form of chunks and granules.Here i am using chunks.This can be prepared in couple of minutes easy to prepare and tasty too...
Soy chunks - 10
Potato - 1
Onion - 1
Cinnamon stick 1" - 1
Clove - 1
Cardamom - 1
Red chili powder - 1/2tsp
Garam masala powder - 1/4tsp
Yogurt/curd(thick) - 3tsp
Coriander leaves - few
Oil - 2tsp
1. Soak the soy chunks in water for 15min or till they get soft.Squeeze out the water from it using hand and set aside.
2. Chop the potato into cubes.(i like to cut into soy chunk size)
3. Put the pan add oil after heating,add crushed cardamom,clove,and cinnamon stick.Saute them for a while till the aroma comes out add the chopped onion and fry until they turn brown in colour.
4. Add the potato cubes and fry them until they becomes soft or half cooked.
5. Add the soy chunks,pinch of salt ,mix them and cook for 3-5mins by stirring.(You can sprinkle some water to make them soft)
6. Add all the spices and give it a mix.Now add the thick yogurt/curd and mix it.and let it cook until it looses oil and becomes dry.
7. Finally add the coriander leaves.
Your tasty Soy & potato fry is ready to serve.
Thanq for watching the blog,any comments/feedback are appreciated.