Green chilli's -3
Methi leaves - 1 bunch
TurmericCumin seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
Whole wheat flour - 2 cups
Urad dal,Bengal gram,Mustard seeds for tempering
1. Heat pan and pour 1 spoon oil ,after heating add 2 crushed garlic pods ,3 green chillis which are sliced.and fry them for 1 min.
3. Take whole wheat flour and mix it with cooked methi leaves and prepare a soft dough.Let it rest for 15mins.It makes chapathis soft.(As i have taken close up photo the pieces of stem are looking big it should be very small while cutting)
4. Make balls, dip each one into dry whole wheat flour, and roll out into thin circles. Place a flat, ungreased griddle on the stove at medium-high . When hot, place a rolled-out chapati on the griddle. cook until tiny brown spots appear.
your hot methi roti is ready to serve
- This method of making roti take less time and takes more quantity of leafy vegetable.so it can be more nutitious.
- you can store the remaining dough in a air tight box and put in a fridge and use it for other day.
- you can cut with the stem part but not from the very bottom .you can start cutting from where u can find thin stem.we can find no more bitter.
Procedure for Raita
1. Take one bowl and add thick curd ,small sliced cucumber,grated carrot and salt.
2. Take small pan add 1 spoon oil after heating add urad dal,bengal gram,cumin,mustard seeds,small sliced green chillies add this whole tempering into the curd mixture.